Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Swarovski Graduated Drop

Today's bead is a 20.4mm swarovski crystal, silver-plated graduated drop...phew! That's a lot of information! I recently looked through the Artbeads.com site during their $1 sale and came across their swarovski graduated drops and links. I have never used these before and thought it would be fun to try.

I've been experimenting with hanging the drop from the middle of a large crystal encrusted circle bead from Michael's (from the "faux show" collection by Plaid). I like the look of all the clear crystals together, but I'm wondering if it's just a tad boring.

I'll keep working on it, but in the mean time, here are some of the other drops and links I bought during the $1 sale. Needless to say, I was pretty excited when I saw all of this in one little package!

No comments: