Monday, March 9, 2009

White Opal Swarovski Round a.k.a. Sparkle Galore!

Today's bead is a 6mm swarovski round in white opal ab. This is some serious yummy sparkle! I forgot I had a pretty good sized package of these for a project that took another path. This is just what I needed to brighten up my evening!

Sparkly jewelry also does a great job of chasing away the doldrums or the blues, whatever the case may be. Sort of like a wearable drop of sunshine! The next time you are feeling down, empty out a bag of crystals into your hand and spend some time really looking at them. The sparkle is quite amazing and inspiring.

I'd like to weave a handful of these into a bracelet focal piece. A right angle weave flower design would be cute or just a simple bauble. The effect of a grouping of these beads is nice and comforting.

No comments: