Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gold Tone Spacer

I recently came across this 3-hole gold tone spacer at a local bead shop in the closeout bin and thought it had the potential to turn a boring piece of jewelry into something unique. The package just read, "3 Strand Greek Spacer Bar".

There were ten in the package and I would like to use them in a bracelet. I've seen some bracelet designs with spacers that are strung so they sit diagonally throughout the piece. How fun!

Maybe I ought to save one of them to use as a dangle from a gold neck chain. That sounds fun too!! String the chain through the top hole and use the 2nd and 3rd holes to dangle more stuff from!! Crystals!!

Okay, I gotta go so I can try to figure that one out!! Have a good one!!

2 comments:

Carole said...

Those are kind of cool.

ThisThisAndThat said...

Great spacers..
Love them, what a find!