Monday, February 2, 2009

Silver Plated Rounds


Hello! I wanted to share these silver plated rounds with you since I am still sort of taken by them. Why? Good question...

I'm not sure this is a good reason, but they were in packages of 100 in 4 different sizes and so bright and shiny! I can't wait to show you what I made with them. It is unusual for me to make something the same day I get a new bead, but I must have been inspired!

I paired these rounds with a bead that was showcased a while back and it just sort of came together like an interlocking puzzle. I'll post it on Saturday to get your thoughts. I wore it today and received a few compliments, but mostly, I just really enjoyed these shiny silver beads.

These beads came in the following sizes: 2.4mm, 3.2mm, 4mm, 6mm.

Fun, shiny and simple. Have a good one!!

2 comments:

Karin said...

What a great blog. I have a thing for silver rounds, too. They're supposed to be spacer beads, and I find myself making an entire bracelet out of them! And with the price of silver where it is, these plated options are a great choice. I'm looking forward to checking out your choices in the future --
Karin

One Creative Queen said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! :) I love what Christine does and was happy to feature chocolateandsteel.com.

I don't know what it is, but I love silver spacer beads. They don't always end up as "spacers" in my designs. I can't help it - they are beautiful enough to stand on their own. :)

Please make sure you enter my contest - I'd love for you to win! http://bit.ly/lriz

Cheers,
Katherine