Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blingety, Bling, Bling

You know, I must admit I get a kick out of making up words and using them as if they are real words. Most people are polite and don't mention it, but usually, I crack under the pressure of trying to keep a straight face. So, "blingety" might not be a real word, but the sparkle made me do it!

Today's bead is quite blingety! It's a 6mm light aqua 4-hole swarovski component. I thought it would make a cute beaded ring or a tiny choker pendant for the conservative jewelry wearer. I believe I paid 50 cents for each of them at a bead shop, but I would bet you could find them online for quite a bit less if you are using them in larger quantities than 1 or 2 at a time.

Let me know if you have an example using these components that you would like to share. Have a blingety evening!

No comments: