Monday, December 8, 2008

Sparkly Squaredelles


Hello! As I mentioned yesterday, I recently picked up some beads for holiday jewelry making. I have admired squaredelles from afar, but never bought them myself. As much as I love cubes, I thought this would be a good opportunity to use them. LOOK AT HOW SPARKLY THEY ARE!!

It's interesting how the creative process works and you come out of a bead shop with completely different beads than you originally planned. To be quite honest, I hadn't intended to buy beads for a holiday piece, I had gone in search of a particular clasp! As usual, the bright lights and sparkliness got to me!

Have a great evening!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say that my business partner, Saundra, was the 1st to work with cubes and squaredelles. It took me a while to "see" designs with these square beads. She has a toggle bracelet fit for a bride that is positively lovely. I also like them stacked for earrings---flashy! Teri http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress

Anonymous said...

Oh, with the Swakorski's ... ok, now I have to go back to the bead store ... :o)

Carole said...

Sparklies will do that, especially at this time of year. lol

Those are very pretty.