Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Three Petal Flower


Upon close inspection of this bead you can see the "carved" details of the petals and center of this cute little flower. My first thought was daisy chain. This would be cute mixed with white rounds in between each of the black flowers. It would sort of resemble a black and white daisy chain.

I have to admit, the more I think about daisy chains, the more I want to make one. Often made of seed beads, a daisy chain can be a rather time consuming project and while the result is always adorable, does not really provide much impact in just one strand.

These beads would have a bit more impact and really stand out against white beads. Let me know what you think. Maybe daisy chains can be made with larger than seed beads. If you have any examples, please send them my way. I'd love to see them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great accent beads these little flowers. The possibilities of using them are endless. Love them as is, in simple stringing projects, but a daisy would be neat too