Friday, October 17, 2008

Half Full or Half Empty?


Hello! I realize the half full/half empty question is sort of a stretch. It looks like it is over half way full to me!

I thought this bead looked like a frosty mug of lemonade or actually limeade. So, since we're talking about it, what is your take on it? Half full or half empty??

I've posted lemon beads on this blog before, but I'm not sure I've seen any lime beads. Those would be cute with this bead along with maybe a couple of ice cube like beads.

What do you think? Seen any lime beads by any chance?

1 comment:

GraceBeading said...

Definitely FULL, but more like 2/3 full from where I'm standing.

Yes to lime beads, I have a few of them and did add them to a bead embroidered piece last year. I love all the glass fruits and nuts!

I've been meaning to ask - where do you acquire your beads? Do you share your sources? I'm always looking for different beads to use in my projects.

Thought it time for me to say thanks as well. I visit every day (via bloglines) to see what little beauty you have profiled for the day. It's always a treat.