Saturday, June 21, 2008

"Heart It Forward" Challenge

This week's bracelet is very simple so the beautiful antique looking heart can be appreciated. This is such a neat bead! The same bead is also dangling off the end so wherever you choose to clasp it will determine the length of the dangle. I have always been drawn to the heart dangles from the 1950's. You will notice them in TV shows and movies from that time period if you pay close attention.

As part of the "Heart it Forward" contest/challenge, this bracelet is up for grabs to the first person to make a comment on this blog post.

Once you make your comment, I'll let you know you have won and get your address so I can send it to you (along with a little something extra just for you in hopes that you are a beader...oops, I don't want to give too much away).

As a reminder, here are the rules set forth on Tonia Davenport's blog about the "Heart It Forward" contest/challenge. Thanks so much for playing!

"...if you agree to receive this, you promise to then create something yourself, from the heart, that you will then offer to the first commenter on your blog, after explaining the "rules" in a post of your own. What you make with the intention of giving away does not have to be jewelry. It can be anything--something sewn, something baked, something written--whatever. Anything that you put the spirit of giving into and a piece of your heart. Okay that's it..."

3 comments:

Cami said...

Whahoo! Am I really the first?

Lisa Crone said...

Yay, Cami, you are the winner!! I'll get this to you ASAP, I sure hope you like it and I can't wait to see what you post on your site as part of this challenge at www.artlikebread.blogspot.com. Thanks for playing!!

GraceBeading said...

Hi Lisa,

I'm the latest to pass it on, check my blog if you're interested!