Friday, June 27, 2008

"3 Little Birds"


Hello and happy Friday! Today's beads aren't really 3 little birds, but they reminded me of that Bob Marley song when I was taking this photo. I love that song and consider it one of my favorites. I find peace and comfort in it when needed and am grateful to Bob Marley for this and his MANY other masterpieces!

These adorable little smooth-sided pearls are calling out to be used on memory wire with lots of light rose bicone crystals as a focal piece (and dangles)!

Have a great weekend! As a reminder of this wonderful song, below are the lyrics.

3 Little Birds....
Don't worry about a thing,'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin, Don't worry about a thing,'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!
"Rise up this mornin', Smiled with the risin' sun,
Three little birds Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin',
("This is my message to you-ou-ou:")
Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing,'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
"Singin': "Don't worry (don't worry) 'bout a thing,'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!

No comments: