Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pressed Flower Button

Hi everyone! Is this the coolest button or what? I couldn't resist buying this one because of these tiny little pressed flowers that are encased in resin. I could picture this as a focal "bead" in a very cool, sparkly memory wire bracelet. I might have to run out or order some other similar color and contrasting color swarovski crystals since I don't seem to have the right ones "in stock".

I'll post a photo of the finished product once I figure it out! This is definitely going to be in one of my summer bracelets this year. I notice that I seem to have seasonal jewelry that gets put away and brought back out as the seasons change. I have found I'm not as drawn to the jewelry I wore over the winter months and only want to wear some of my new things. Interesting... You learn something new about yourself every day!

Have a great evening!

No comments: