Friday, February 8, 2008

Iridescent Pearls

Yay, it's Friday! Today's beads are iridescent, top drilled pearls that in real life appear to be gray and blue and a little bit purple. I included a bracelet that was made with top drilled AB crystal bicones so you could get a better idea of the drilling on this bead. They are so pretty, especially with crystals, I hope you agree! Every time this one pops out of my sleeve when I wear it, I get a happy smiley feeling inside!

Yes, I have bead issues. Have a great evening!

1 comment:

3rdEyeMuse said...

Hi! Thanks for the visit & the nice comments. What a great concept for a blog - can't wait to see all your pretty little treasures. Honestly, I don't know the bead shop in Port Charlotte (I tend to order most of mine on line).

Welcome to the neighborhood. :) ~M~